Surveyor – Open Pit Gold Mine
Round Oak Minerals is a subsidiary of Washington H. Soul Pattinson & Co Ltd (WHSP). This includes Cloncurry operations with a centralized processing facility located 4km from the township of Cloncurry in North West Queensland, servicing a number of mining tenements in the area.
Additionally, Round Oak Minerals also has projects in South Australia, Victoria, and has just recently acquired Jaguar Mine in Western Australia.
Working a 9 on, 5 off residential (Cloncurry or nearby) or commute roster from Townsville or Brisbane, you will be an integral part of a small engineering and mining team.
Your day to day role will include drill and blast design, detailed surveying on site infrastructure and mine operations, ROM and stockpile volume surveying, assisting in mine design modifications and scheduling, daily mine survey set outs of ore/waste, waste dumps and drill holes, pickups on drill holes for mine and exploration geology and end of month mine reconciliation surveys.
Suitable applicants will
- Demonstrate leadership in standards and practices of safety and health
- Have a proven ability to work autonomously, demonstrating initiative with a solutions focus
- Be competent in the use of Surpac mining software
- Hold a recognised qualification in surveying and suitable experience in a similar role
- Be competent in the use of MS Office suite of applications
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
- Please submit your resume (in Word format) by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below, including the details of two former employers who can comment on your work performance.
- Applications will be assessed as they are received, only people who respond and meet the criteria listed above will be contacted.
Round Oak Minerals is an equal opportunity employer and they welcome expressions of interest from all groups including but not limited to female and indigenous applicants.Apply for Surveyor Open Pit Gold Mine Western Australia