See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Drill Fitters Heavy Duty Mechanics – FIFO Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration – top rates / weekly pay / super on all hours worked
- Work for a specialist contractor with exceptional conditions
- Flexible job assignments to suit your lifestyle
Premium Mechanical Group are seeking multiple qualified Surface Drill Heavy Duty Mechanics who have experience on open cut mobile plant and drills. You will join a group of progressive and innovative tradesmen who work together to provide a safe yet proactive workplace where you will be recognized as a valued member of the team.
What they offer
- Attractive & competitive remuneration – high hourly rate / weekly pay / super on all hours worked
- A diverse & supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Opportunity to work within one of Australia’s leading suppliers of elite trades personnel & skilled labour
- 2/1 roster FIFO of Perth
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Trade Qualification (Mechanical)
- Previous experience on blast hole drills (eg Bucyrus / Sandvik / Atlas Copco)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Capable of passing a pre-employment medical / Drug & Alcohol Screen
- Provide 3 reputable referees
These roles are based in Western Australia, however they consider applicants throughout Australia. (flights to Perth at employee’s own expense)
Don’t let your location, cancel this position out – they can discuss your options.
Premium Mechanical Group is an equal opportunity employer therefore they encourage females, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
Please forward your resume, trade, license and outline your specific experience on the above mentioned machinery to Sam at email@example.com
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Surface Heavy Duty Mechanics Drill Fitters FIFO Pilbara