See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
FIFO Supply Base Operator- Roma Operation
This is a hands on role which requires the successful applicant to be a multi-skilled operator who can perform multiple tasks to support all facets of the Infield Operations.
They are searching for someone who can uphold Tolls values and provide excellent customer service and consistently work to Tolls high safety standards.
They are committed to safety and quality within the workplace and you would be expected to have the same level of focus across your area of responsibility.
Reporting to the Infield Site Supervisor, you will be able to work autonomously and at the same time, contribute to a great team environment and the Toll Way. The role is a 2/2 FIFO position based outside of Roma, QLD.
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Yard operations including the receiving, dispatching, distributing, sorting, checking, documenting and recording of goods, materials and components (using logistics management systems)
- Site distribution operations including delivery/collection of freight to work sites
- General labouring and stuffing/de-stuffing of containers
- Cleaning of vehicles and equipment
- Lashing and unlashing of cargo
- Loading and unloading of freights
- Vehicle maintenance
- Facilities maintenance
- Handling, storage and transport of hazardous substances and dangerous goods
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High risk forklift ticket (Essential)
- 16 T – 45 T Fork Lift Experience (Essential)
- DG HRWL (Essential)
- Front-End Loader Statement of Attainment (Essential)
- HDPE Pipe Handling Experience
- HR Class driver’s license (Desirable)
- Santos Inducted with Oil and Gas Industry Experience (Desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in Australia’s oil and gas logistics industry. A competitive package exists for the right candidate including above award hourly rates and higher than minimum superannuation guarantee contributions.
Toll is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Indigenous Australians to apply. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Closing date of this role is 14 March 2018. Global Logistics- Energy reserves the right to begin recruitment before the closing date.