If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Job Information category.
Supervisor Mining Jobs Lake Vermont
Queensland Mining S123 & G2 Supervisor Roles Available QLD
Thiess are searching for Mining Supervisors to work in Lake Vermont QLD. If you possess your S123 & G2 Qualifications, be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
Some of your duties for this mining job include:
- Supervise a large mining crew to safely and effective deliver production results
- Co-ordination of dispatch personnel and crew allocations
- Actively seeking continuous improvement
- Understanding of and effective execution of modular mining processes
- Effective inspection and reporting processes
- Appropriate training practices for mining crews
Roster and location:
- 7 days on 7 days off rotational day / night shift roster with full camp facilities provided
- The Lake Vermont Project is situated outside of Dysart, in Central Queensland. This project is one of Thiess’ largest and longest running projects.
Role Requirements for Supervisor Mining Jobs Lake Vermont QLD:
- Open-cut coal mining experience in a similar role
- Qualifications that support your success within the coal mining industry
- Proven leadership experience
- Excellent communication, approachability and motivational qualities
- Strong attention to detail
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Induction, S123 & G2 Qualifications
About the company:
They partner with their clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, they’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Their team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for their clients and the communities they live and work in.
They recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through their vision of everyone matters always. They’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow their people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit their website to learn more – http://www.thiess.com
How to apply:
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With their culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below. Applications close on 2 February 2020.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.