See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Supervisor Load and Haul
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a safe system of work by promoting and demonstrating safe work practises for all tasks and ensuring safety compliance
- Accountable for the safe delivery of the weekly-3 month mining plan
- Identifying and analysing Load and Haul equipment utilisation to maximise mining efficiencies to meet budget forecast
- Delivering close effective supervision of mining activities aligned with the daily shift plan
- Daily reconciliation of Load and Haul data sheets for reporting purposes
- Identify manning requirements through the labour budgeting process, participate in interviewing and selection processes to build capacity in your team
- Engage in project work to optimize mining efficiencies on an as needs basis
- Overseeing of Blast Drilling contractors, †ensuring drill teams have support and resources to meet the daily/weekly/quarterly plans and monitoring compliance to contract obligations/scope
- Manage the performance of direct reports through the setting of key performance indicators (KPIs), training and development opportunities, succession plans and appropriate performance management
- Communicating effectively with other department personnel in order to meet production and safety goals
The successful applicant will have previous experience in a supervisory role, reflecting relevant skills and knowledge of production mining. Extensive experience in open pit production mining, coaching and leadership is essential. Restricted quarry managers qualification or higher is desirable.
This job for Supervisor Job Load and Haul Port Hedland will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.