Supervisor Load and Haul
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a safe system of work by promoting and demonstrating safe work practises for all tasks and ensuring safety compliance
- Accountable for the safe delivery of the weekly-3 month mining plan
- Identifying and analysing Load and Haul equipment utilisation to maximise mining efficiencies to meet budget forecast
- Delivering close effective supervision of mining activities aligned with the daily shift plan
- Daily reconciliation of Load and Haul data sheets for reporting purposes
- Identify manning requirements through the labour budgeting process, participate in interviewing and selection processes to build capacity in your team
- Engage in project work to optimize mining efficiencies on an as needs basis
- Overseeing of Blast Drilling contractors, ensuring drill teams have support and resources to meet the daily/weekly/quarterly plans and monitoring compliance to contract obligations/scope
- Manage the performance of direct reports through the setting of key performance indicators (KPIs), training and development opportunities, succession plans and appropriate performance management
- Communicating effectively with other department personnel in order to meet production and safety goals
The successful applicant will have previous experience in a supervisory role, reflecting relevant skills and knowledge of production mining. Extensive experience in open pit production mining, coaching and leadership is essential. Restricted quarry managers qualification or higher is desirable.
This job for Supervisor Job Load and Haul Port Hedland will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply for the job?Click for more details and Apply for the job
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the worldâ€™s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queenslandâ€™s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStarâ„˘
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.