Supervisor – Fitter
The client, a leading Darwin company, is recruiting for a key role tasked with overseeing a team of Fitters.
As a result of ongoing growth,therefore looking for an experienced individual to fill the position of Site Supervisor. The projects the client is involved with are varied, including variations in project value, complexity and locations across the Northern Territory.?
To be eligible for this position you must have the following skills:
- Marine experience preferred
- Ability to manage a team of 20+ tradesman
- Outstanding communication skills
- A strong safety focus
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications.
- Good presentation
- Microsoft Project Experience
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- Supervisory Experience
- Must be an Australian Citizen or have Permanent Residency
- Current Police check, or ability to obtain
- Current White Card
- EWP, Confined Space & Working in accordance with Issued Permit highly regarded
- A current Drivers License and have reliable transport
- Current resume with two recent and contactable work references
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button or for more information