Superintendent Production Mine Processing – Nhulunbuy NT
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career with a global mining company
- Attractive package including heavily subsidized housing
- Residential role in family friendly coastal location – Gove
About the role
Reporting to the Manager – Processing – Gove Operations, you will be:
- Leading and continually improving a behaviour based safety culture in the Processing team.
- Ensuring that production is safe, effective and economical.
- Driving the ongoing transformation journey to be a world class operation.
- Ensuring business is conducted in a fair and consistent manner and in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement.
- Working closely with the mine and port operations to manage logistics and optimize production.
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Solid background in a mining/mineral processing leadership role where you have demonstrated your adaptability, accountability, problem solving and innovation management.
- Demonstrated experience in safety leadership and behaviour based safety systems.
- Experience delivering sustainable business improvement projects to plant, systems and people.
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- A Degree qualification in metallurgy (mineral processing), chemical engineering or other relevant discipline.
Where you will be working
Creating an inclusive and diverse workforce
Please note, in order to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions.
Would you like to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Superintendent Production Mine Processing Fixed plant operation