Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Superintendent Mine Production – Poitrel Mine Site
Superintendent Mining Production Poitrel Mine Site Queensland
At BHP they support people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.With a global portfolio of operations, they also offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. There strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where employees feel strongly connected to their values and objectives, and where the capability of people is key to success.
About the role
Reporting to the Mine Manager, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Ensure all mining activity are conducted safely and productivity by maintaining standards in accordance with site specific and statutory requirements and applying continuous improvement methods
- Ensure all mining contracts comply with scope of works and directly manage cost, productivity and quality of work standards
- Manage and mentor direct reports through continual evaluation, identifying development needs and setting performance expectations
- Manage performance of individuals and teams to achieve desired outcomes
- Ensure production objectives are achievable by evaluating assumptions, designs, plans and schedules
- Contribute to short and medium term operational planning to ensure future operation are robust.
Supporting a diverse workforce
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.