If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Superintendent Heavy Mobile Truck Mining Maintenance
Located 130km south-west of Mackay in central Queensland, Hail Creek Mine is a modern open cut coal operation that offers attractive commute rosters out of Mackay, with accommodation in the on-site village boasting modern and comfortable facilities.
What the role entails
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Superintendent, ready to take on the challenge of a larger fleet, budget, and team. Reporting to the maintenance manager, you will be responsible for:
- All maintenance activities associated with a large truck fleet (Komatsu 960E, Terex MT4400, CAT 795 and L1850 loaders)
- Embedding an effective safety culture in your team
- Reliability and availability of heavy equipment maintenance
- Compilation of, and compliance to, the maintenance budget for mining maintenance
- Leading the supporting functions to deliver scheduled and unscheduled loss reduction
- Ensuring the short and long term maintenance and reliability plans align with the strategic goals of the business
- Managing multiple stakeholders to ensure success of the business
What you will need for this role
- A relevant trade or engineering qualification
- Extensive experience as a maintenance superintendent, preferably in haul truck maintenance
- Experience with heavy mobile equipment and maintenance
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and problem solving skills
- Exceptional knowledge of SAP
- Exceptional knowledge of the work management process
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- A post-trade or tertiary engineering or front-line leadership qualification
Would you like to apply?
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Superintendent Heavy Truck Mining Maintenance Hail Creek QLD