If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
TP/WTP Operator 2:1 FIFO
Morris Corporation is Australia’s largest privately owned facilities management specialist; with over 45 years’ experience delivering industrial hospitality services to the remote mining, resources and construction sectors.
At Morris, they know it is the people that make successful and they strive to provide a supportive and enriching environment where their employees can succeed and feel genuinely valued.
This role is FIFO Brisbane only, on a 2:1 roster.
This role will involve:
- Inspect and maintain the treatment plant systems on a daily basis to ensure effective operations
- Maintain and operate the filtering and chemical treatment processes
- Inspect, service and repair components of the water treatment plant including water intakes, pipes, water storage vessels, chemical treatment equipment controls, circulation pumps, boilers, heat exchangers and valves
- Arrange for servicing and major repairs
- Inspect the treatment plant systems on a daily basis to ensure effective operations
- Conduct inspections of mechanical, generators, electrical and other building components and system
- Keep a daily log, and prepare activities and reports to ensure records are well maintained
- Recommend the purchase of goods and equipment and maintain inventories
- All other duties as requested
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Level III of Water and Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator Program
- Minimum of 2 years experience in operating a plant
- Open C class driving license (Manual)
- Water sampling and testing techniques, inspection procedures, water and sanitation systems management
- Previous experience on working on remote sites
- Experience in a broad range of skills and general maintenance
- Work Safely at Heights would be advantageous
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces would be advantageous
What’s on offer?
- FIFO position out of Brisbane
- 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster
- A supportive and engaging team environment
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Ongoing career development
All Candidates must have Australian or New Zealand Residency and will be subject to a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment including drug and alcohol test. A national police clearance with a validity of 3 months may be required.
Morris Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Morris aims to be an employer of choice for Indigenous Australians and they also encourage Indigenous people to apply
How to apply
If this sound like something for you, hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity.
Click Apply for STP/WTP Operator 2:1 FIFO Surat Basin