If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Storeperson CSA Mine – Central West
Storeperson CSA Mine Project Cobar 7/7 roster Central West
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with there customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
There Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
They are currently seeking an experienced Store Person for CSA Project in Cobar.
Reporting to the Maintenance team, you will be responsible for providing support to site personnel in effective and efficient inventory management. You will utilize your experience to maintain the stores to a high standard in accordance with Downer’s policies and procedures.
The role will be offered on:
- An even time 7/7 roster
- Camp accommodation
- FIFO or DIDO
- Relevant stores experience in a mining environment preferred
- High Risk forklift license is required
- A current MR Drivers License, first aid certificate and an Australian Police Clearance are essential
- Experience with JDE system highly desirable
- You will have initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- Must possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER
- Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group.
For further information, please contact Kim Cowan 07 3026 6703.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
Applicants must be willing & able to pass a pre-employment medical & regular drug screening.
If you have mining experience and searching for a new challenge then click the “Apply” link and attach your resume with qualifications.
Click Apply for Storeperson CSA Mine Project Cobar 7/7 roster Central West