Civil Plant Operator – Weipa
The client, a world leader in finding, mining and processing the earth’s mineral resources is currently looking for Specialized Civil Plant operators for their Tailings Dam project in Weipa.
- Duration: 5 month project, commencing mid-April 2017
- Project: Tailings Dam / Wall Raise, specialized civil project
- Roster: Monday – Saturday on a 2:1 Roster
- Transport: FIFO from Cairns
- Accommodation: Camp & Meals Supplied
- Hours of Work: 10-12 hour days
- Prior Tailings Dam experience is highly regarded
- Experience on one or all of the following equipment:
- CAT 320, CAT 329, CAT 349 – Final Trim / GPS
- D6, D7, D10 Dozer
- CAT 815, 825 Compactor
- Scrapers – CAT 623G/K – Experience with laser level scrapers highly advantageous
- Graders – 140M All Wheel, 140M – GPS
- Water Carts, Water Trucks
- Must have detailed design, final trim or extensive civil tailings dam experience
- Current Drivers License
- Operating Tickets or Certificates
- Proof of Right to work in Australia
- Apply Risk Management Processes Certification – or willing to obtain
- CPR – or willing to obtain [Valid for 1 year] – or willing to obtain
- First Aid – or willing to obtain [Valid for 3 years] – or willing to obtain
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Use Awareness Training – or willing to obtain [Valid 2 years] – or willing to obtain
- Strong compliance to and knowledge of site safety rules and regulations. High safety regard is paramount for this role.
**Looking for motivated, highly skilled civil plant operators.
In return you will be provided with:
- Accommodation and meals for the duration of the project
- Flights: Flights to and from Cairns only.
- An opportunity to grow your skills and work with a great team in one of the most beautiful, remote locations in Australia!
The successful applicant will need to complete a Pre-Employment and Drug & Alcohol before commencing on site.
Please apply by following the links or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!