This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Specialist Trainer & Assessor – Mining Jobs
Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining, construction and utility equipment. Komatsu’s vision is to be indispensable to customers by having the most professional, skilled and engaged people who drive innovation.
With over 3,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and New Caledonia, progressing there business forward is a key element of their success. At Komatsu they consider there selves family where they meet challenges together, solve complicated problems together, strive for a better future together and most importantly enjoy there selves whilst developing great friendships.
The role is based at Wacol and requires regular travel throughout Australia, and potentially, to some nearby overseas locations.
This role will suit someone who is searching to expand their career and be part of a highly driven team. You will contribute operational knowledge and skills, as well as a “can-do” attitude to deliver quality training across the Komatsu client base, driving Operate For Reliability (O4R) training programs, participating in Applications Studies and the Australian Shovel Automation project currently underway.
In addition to a passion for training and the ability to adapt to all situations, there will be involvement in continual improvement of Komatsu’s systems, materials and standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of machine training courses in line with Komatsu’s training plan and high standards.
- Complete the necessary reporting and documentation associated with the training delivered.
- Design, upgrade or develop training materials to Komatsu’s standards.
- Promote operator training to valued customers.
- Enhance the skills of people to improve support to customers.
- Assist customers to meet business objectives through Komatsu support and training.
The knowledge, skills and abilities searching for:
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessing.
- Minimum 8-10 yrs operational experience on heavy mobile equipment (with supervisory experience being desirable).
Core competencies include:
- Komatsu trucks, loaders, dozers and excavators.
- Le Tourneau loaders and P&H shovels,
- Komatsu wheel dozers, graders and water carts, and,
- Underground LHD’s.
- RII Machine certificate qualifications.
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training certificate
- Current QLD Coal Board medical
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative.
- Well-developed computer and software application skills.
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success they employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicity and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Specialist Trainer Assessor Mining Heavy Mobile Maintenance Brisbane
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.