Specialist Mining Environment Officer
This position will hold a Monday to Friday Roster with camp available if required. Competitive Hourly Rates available dependent on skills and experience.
Within this role you will complete execution of activities that the Environment sub-function is accountable for (eg monitoring, management, implementation and review of Plans; and verification and reporting) as well as partner with operations to support their accountability for environment performance, utilize the 1SAP
Work Management process, as determined by the Work Management Group Level Document (GLD), support the deployment of improvement initiatives defined by the Environment Analysis and Improvement sub-function and environmental support to deliver legal/GLD provide compliance, manage impacts and enable growth.
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary Degree in Environment Science, Environmental Management, Ecology, Natural
- Working knowledge of information systems and Microsoft Office suite.
- Minimum of 3 years environmental management experience in a similar industry.
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* – Section 4
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Posses a current C class drivers license.
Role competencies and attributes:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in high pressure and competing priority and ambiguous environments for sustained periods
- Attention to detail
- Ability to influence others
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Through myrewards platform, they offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
If this sounds like you and your skills meet all of the above criteria including education and qualifications then we want to hear from you.Apply for Specialist Mining Environment Officer Coalfields Bowen Basin