Skilled Fitters – Various Mine Site – View to permanent
With the up-turn in mining exploration in the region this client has a need for 4 Field Service Fitters to work at various Bowen basin mines on an ad hoc basis. If you’re looking for a career with a well reputed company, this can be a permanent opportunity after 3 months.
Various mine sites will include: Curragh, Rolleston, Jellinbah, Blackwater & Isaac Plains
You will be required to have:
- Trade Qualified Diesel Fitter
- At least 2 years’ of post trade experience
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 & BMA Bridging
- Any mine site inductions highly regarded
- Past mine site knowledge & understanding
- Excavator or Dragline experience preferred
In return on offer is:
- Pay rate $42.50/hour (FLAT) for first 8 hours then $55/hour (FLAT) for remaining hours. Saturday and Sunday all hours $55.hour flat.
- Accommodation/meals supplied
- Company vehicle supplied
- Uniforms provided
- Temp to permanent roles
- ASAP start
- Prefer candidates who are seeking long term job opportunities
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this position?
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please hit the APPLY button now, alternatively you can submit your application and any questions to email@example.comApply for Skilled Fitters Various Mine Site Bowen Basin Mining