See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Equipment Tyre Fitter
Ongoing opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Tyre Fitters. You will be required to assist in repairing damage to tyres both light and heavy vehicles, fit and balance new tyres and inspections with related components, checking for signs of damage and wear.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Earth Moving & Tyre Fitting roles.
- Experience on heavy equipment including (Electrical and Mechanical Rear Dump Trucks)
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training.
- Current Coal Board Medical.
- Fit and Remove wheel assembly
- Quals: RII SAM210 and SAM211 Certification
- Camp and meals provided.
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights
- Competitive hourly rate
- Wayne Butler – BDM
- MOB: 0428 897 446
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button
Click Apply for Skilled Experienced Heavy Equipment Tyre Fitter
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.