Skilled Diesel Fitters Various Mine Site – Permanent Position
With the up-turn in mining exploration in the region this client has a need for 4 Field Service Fitters to work at various Bowen basin mines on an ad hoc basis. If you’re looking for a career with a well reputed company, this can be a permanent opportunity after 3 months.
Various mine sites will include: Curragh, Rolleston, Jellinbah, Blackwater & Isaac Plains
You will be required to have:
- Trade Qualified Diesel Fitter
- At least 2 years’ of post trade experience
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 & BMA Bridging
- MR Truck license
- Any mine site inductions highly regarded
- Past mine site knowledge & experience
- Excavator or Drag-line experience preferred
In return on offer is:
- Pay rate $42.50/hour (FLAT) for first 8 hours then $55/hour (FLAT) for remaining hours. Saturday and Sunday all hours $55.hour flat.
- Accommodation/meals supplied (when at site)
- Company vehicle supplied
- Uniforms provided
- Temp to permanent roles
- ASAP start
- Prefer candidates who are seeking long term job opportunities
You will be based at the Rockhampton workshop and attend mine sites as required.