Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Skilled Diesel Fitters – Isaac Plains Mining Shutdown
Skilled Diesel Fitters Mining Inductions Rockhampton QLD
With the up-turn in mining exploration in the region this client has a need for 4 Field Service Fitters to work at Isaac Plains. 2x Fitters Day Shift 6am – 6pm. 2 x Fitters Night Shift 6pm – 6am.
What a great way to have a regular gig, some workshop work and other mine sites as they happen!
You will be required to have:
- Trade Qualified Diesel Fitter
- At least 2 years’ of post trade experience
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training & BMA Bridging
- Any mine site inductions highly regarded
- Past mine site knowledge & understanding
- Dozers and Water Carts experience.
In return on offer is:
- Pay rate $42.50/hour (FLAT) for first 8 hours then $55/hour (FLAT) for remaining hours. Saturday and Sunday all hours $55.hour flat.
- Daily Site Allowance $48
- Night Site Allowance $96
- Travel paid – 4 hours each way at $34/hour
- Accommodation/meals supplied (when at site)
- Company vehicle supplied
- Shut 02/08 – 24/08 with 1 day off
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply
You will be based at the Rockhampton workshop and attend mine site as required. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please hit the APPLY button now.Apply for Experienced Skilled Diesel Fitters Mining Inductions Rockhampton QLD