If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Site Maintenance Crew Trainer Mining operation
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with complex projects throughout Australia and Sth East Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and rewarding career in mining.
The Tropicana Gold Project is a large gold mining operation located 330km north-east of Kalgoorlie, on the edge of Western Australia’s Great Victoria Desert. Macmahon’s 10-year mining contract includes all mine planning, drill and blast, load and haul, crusher feed and other associated works.
This position will be on a continuous 8 days on 6 days off roster, flying from Perth to the Tropicana Project.
About the role:
- Conduct VOC’s on High Risks equipment
- Assist and advise on design and development of new training material if requested.
- Conduct and participate in site training audits
- Manage all maintenance workplace assessment activities
- Identify and support mentors and review training progress at regular intervals
- Record accurate details of trainees and the units they have demonstrated competency
- Remain current and proficient on the operations they train/assess or work in consultation with a mentor/subject matter expert
- Prepare all relevant training resources and assessment material
- Provide advice on the requirements of legislation, guidelines, codes of practice, standards and other requirements
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Experience in a Site Trainer Role within a surface mining project
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE)
- Trade Qualified (desirable)
- Strong time management and coordination ability
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Current Heavy Rigid (HR) License
If successful you will enjoy:
- Permanent Staff Role
- Long term career prospects and stability
- Work on an established project within a great team environment an established support network
- Competitive Remuneration
To be considered for this role, applicants are required to provide a current Resume , including two contactable referees’, able to meet Pre-employment medical, obtain a National Police Clearance and pass a drug & alcohol screening test prior to commencement.
Would you like to apply?
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this expanding operation with Macmahon.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Site Maintenance Crew Trainer Mining operation Western Australia