This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Site Fitters – Saraji Mine Site
Site Fitters Heavy Mobile Saraji Mine Site Australia
Liebherr-Australia Pty Ltd is a part of the Liebherr Group, which employs over 42,000 people, in more than 130 autonomous companies and 50 countries globally. Liebherr’s diverse and engaged workforce have been central to the company being recognized for innovative, quality products and customer-driven service. Liebherr’s 50+ years’ experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies means Liebherr is a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry.
Due to increased build activity and growth Liebherr Mackay are currently seeking 4 experienced and motivated Site Fitters to be based on a 7 on 7 off rotating day / night shift roster at Saraji Mine Site.
These roles are an exciting opportunity for the ongoing maintenance of a number of T264 Electric Drive Trucks, a PR776 dozer and R996B Liebherr Excavator, They are searching to appoint responsible and proactive employees who are capable of working independently in the field.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis and repairing of faults on all site machines
- Carry out all required major and minor services to site machines as directed
- Carry out maintenance and component replacements in all areas relative to site responsibilities
- Accurate completion of documentation including time sheets, maintenance requests and any site specific documentation required
- Are Trade Qualified
- Have experience with heavy machinery, specifically Liebherr Electric Drive Trucks
- Demonstrated diagnostics and fault finding knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop relationships, build trust and expertise
- Motivated, hands on and eager to leverage with Liebherr brand and lead the way as best in class
- A current drivers license is essential
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
Liebherr will provide a transport option from Mackay to Camp / Saraji Mine Site at no cost to the employee.
In return, Liebherr-Australia provides its employees with a great range of benefits, a supportive team and management along with the opportunity to become an integral part of a high performing OEM.
Would you like to apply?
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please click apply via button below.
Apply for Site Fitters Heavy Mobile Saraji Mine Site Australia