If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Site Cleaners – 7/7 Roster
The†core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2 years+ experience in a cleaning role on a coal mine site
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven cleaning experience
- Live locally to the Moranbah area
- Your own vehicle – DIDO role
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Ongoing work – 12 months+
- Immediate start
- Local role – Be home every night!
- 7/7 roster
- Competitive hourly rates – $30 – $33/hr. + Super
- Weekly pay
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.