Site Boilermaker Independent Mining Services
IMS currently have new and exciting job opportunities for Boilermakers. What’s good about this job is you’ll enjoy a lifestyle roster of Monday-Friday
You’ll need Extensive Electric Shovel , Drag-line ,Excavator and Rear dump truck experience to work this mine site in the Mackay and Coalfields region of the Bowen basin area.
Good rates of pay are on offer the right candidates.
Successful applicants with the below current tickets or the ability to obtain these will be considered:
You’ll definitely need the right inductions to get a foot in the door.
- Trade qualifications – essential
- Experience working on Heavy Equipment on mine sites – essential
- Drivers License – essential
- Coal Board Medical – essential
- Standard 11 Statement of Attainment – essential
- Glencore Induction – preferred
- BMA Induction – essential
- Peabody Induction – preferred
- Working at Heights – essential
- Confined Space – optional but preferred
- Forklift/EWP Black Coals or High Risk Licenses – optional but preferred
- Lifting Operations or Doggers Qualifications – optional but preferred
- Boom/Scissor Lift – optional but preferred
In return IMS offer:
- Meals and Accommodation Provided
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated Management Team
- Work Uniforms
- Overtime Shifts
MONDAY – FRIDAY & LIFESTYLE ROSTER OFFERED TO BOILERMAKERS FOR ONGOING MAINTENANCE WORK
Note: Please be sure to add all your qualifications, tickets, licenses and Inductions into your CoverCard.
If you’re interested in this role and you believe your skills,experience and competencies match the above criteria, please click “Apply button“
Apply for Site Boilermaker Independent Mining Services Job