Single Skilled Haul truck Operators – Coal Mining Jobs
- Competitive hourly rates + Super on all hours
- 7/7 rotating rosters, 12 hour days
- Meals and camp accommodation provided
- Quarterly Bonuses available
Client is a coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal operating on a site in the Middlemount Region and are seeking skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals to join their production team in ongoing opportunities.
About the Role
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment. As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s production requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment.
- Work rotating 7/7 rosters at a mine site in the Bowen Basin
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- 2 years mine site operating experience
- CAT 777 Haul truck Experience (Minimum)
- Current Drivers License
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competencies for Haul truck
- Black Coal Competencies for Haul Truck and Water Truck Operations – Desirable
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Camp and meals provided
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights
- Ongoing Role.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Looking after employees is important. Through myrewards platform, they offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Single Skilled Haul truck Operators Coal Mine Site Bowen Basin
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction