Single Skilled Dump Truck Coal Mining Operators
- Competitive hourly rates
- 7/7 dayshift only roster, 12.5 hour days
- Meals and camp accommodation provided
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 785 Haul Trucks.
- Pre-start checks
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- 2 years mine site operating experience
- Current Drivers License
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competencies for Haul truck
- CAAG Glencore Induction – Preferred
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Camp and meals provided
- 7/7 day shift only roster
- Ongoing Role.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Looking after employees is important. Through myrewards platform, offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ button
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Single Skilled Dump Truck Coal Mining Operators QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction