Experience Side Tipper Operators
Toll is a leading provider of integrated logistics services, generating annual consolidated revenue of AU$8.8 billion and operating an extensive network of over 700+ sites throughout more than 45 countries across the world.
As Toll continues to experience exceptional growth locally and internationally, they seek to recruit professional & passionate people who are keen to see their career grow with the business.
About the roles
Reporting to a Site Supervisor, this role will be responsible for the day to day loading and haulage of coal on a mine site. The types of vehicles the team are utilizing are double and triple road train side tippers as well Cat 992 or WA900 Loaders.
Drive in/Drive out on a 7/7 which includes day and night shifts. Food and hotel/camp accommodation is provided in both Middlemount and Clermont.
- Operation of Side Tipper Vehicles
- Self-loading with Cat 992 or WA900 Loaders
- Loading of trains as required
- The transport of Coal within the mine site
- Following Safe Operating Procedures within the vehicle and site
Skills & Experience
- A current MC License
- A current Loader Ticket
- Side Tipper & Loader experience
- Current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* – Statement of Attainment
- A recent D&A Screen
- The ability to provide a 5 year driver history from the Department of Transport
To be suitable to work on the Clermont site you must have the following RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]VEH302D Operate Multi-Combination Vehicle
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]MPO304D Conduct wheel loader operations
This is an exciting time to join Toll in these expanding divisions, in our operations at Clermont and Middlemount. Ongoing training initiatives plus career advancement opportunities will be offered to ensure that you progress both, personally & professionally with one of the world’s leading organizations.
- Camp/Hotel Accommodation and meals provided
- 7/7 Roster, including day and night shifts
- Ongoing opportunity
Toll People are Australia’s most recognized provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst service the Toll Group, they also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development programs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Side Tipper Operators Coal Mine Site Northern QLD