SHUTDOWNS – VARIOUS POSITIONS
The client Is an industry leader offering end-to-end engineering services across the Bowen Basin. Employing a wide range of trade and skilled individuals, this is a fantastic opportunity to secure ongoing works with a reputable company based locally In Mackay.
- We are seeking Fitters
- Trades Assistants for an Initial 2 day project at Hail Creek Mine.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You will be trade qualified in your chosen field with suitable previous site experience.
- Must hold a current standard 11, coal board medical, working at heights & confined space qualifications.
- Hail Creek Site Induction (Must be current)
What you’ll get in return
- An initial 2 day placement with our client at Hail Creek Mine.
- Competitive pay rates ranging from $45-$50 per hour.
- Transport available from Mackay to and from site.
- Hays works with multiple clients offering similar services providing future works for suitable candidates.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
This job for SHUTDOWNS – VARIOUS POSITIONS will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.