See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
SHUTDOWNS – VARIOUS POSITIONS
The client Is an industry leader offering end-to-end engineering services across the Bowen Basin. Employing a wide range of trade and skilled individuals, this is a fantastic opportunity to secure ongoing works with a reputable company based locally In Mackay.
- We are seeking Fitters
- Trades Assistants for an Initial 2 day project at Hail Creek Mine.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You will be trade qualified in your chosen field with suitable previous site experience.
- Must hold a current standard 11, coal board medical, working at heights & confined space qualifications.
- Hail Creek Site Induction (Must be current)
What you’ll get in return
- An initial 2 day placement with our client at Hail Creek Mine.
- Competitive pay rates ranging from $45-$50 per hour.
- Transport available from Mackay to and from site.
- Hays works with multiple clients offering similar services providing future works for suitable candidates.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
This job for SHUTDOWNS – VARIOUS POSITIONS will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply to this job?Click for more details and Apply for the job
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the worldâ€™s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queenslandâ€™s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.