BMA Blackwater & Curragh Mines
Shutdowns BMA Blackwater Curragh Mines Australia
To be the preferred construction company and be the best practice bench-mark in construction, project management, maintenance and shutdowns. Provide clients with exceptional workmanship, great service, and professional integrity which embraces high work ethics, high standards in work practices and delivery of the best products that exceed client expectations.
- Trades Assistants
Compulsory Application Requirements:
- Trade Certificate/High Risk Licence/Electrical Licence – If applicable
- Standard 11 SOA – Generic Mine Induction (valid for 5 years)
- Working at Heights SOA – less than 2 year’s old
- Confined Space SOA – less than 2 year’s old
Advantageous Application Requirements:
- Current Coal Board Medical (within 5 years)
- Mine Site Supervisor Licence (G1, G8 & G9)
- BMA Blackwater Induction
- Curragh Mine Induction
- Attractive pay rates with overtime/weekend penalty rates
- Ongoing work opportunities at BMA Blackwater and Curragh Mines
- Meals and accommodation provided
- Weekly pay cycle
Please upload your Resume and let them know of any current Inductions you may have when applying.
If you would like further information on how they can help organised your induction, please email email@example.com and one of staff will contact you.
Would you like to Apply?
Your interest and experience can be expressed by clicking on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Apply for Shutdowns BMA Blackwater Curragh Mines Australia