See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Shutdown Trades & Rigger Jobs
The shutdown is due to start 9th July 2019 and run for approximately 1 month.
The successful candidates must have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Successful applicants will have –
- Trade Qualification
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Coal Board Medical
- Working at Heights & Confined Space
- Wash Plant Shutdown Experience
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Be able to pass a D&A test
- Be committed to working safely
What you will gain –
- Above award wages starting at $46p/h plus penalties
- Paid induction and training time
- Paid travel
- Meals and Accommodation
- Opportunities of future shutdowns with Achieve Group