Shutdown Trade Assistants
Wisely is a well-respected leading service provider to the mining industry. The reputation has been built on the quality of there people and the commitment to continually supply the right person for the task. The are successful in achieving these outcomes through focus on there core values of safety, honesty, commitment, leadership and strong employee and client relationships.
To be considered for these positions you must have the following:
- Shutdown experience – Coal Mining Industry
- Coal board medical – current
- BMA Induction
- Drivers License
- Confined Space (desirable)
- Working at Heights (desirable)
- High Risk License (desirable)
- Resume – in word format only outlining all skills
- 2 x Referees (must be supervisors)
Strong interpersonal skills to fit into a team environment and effectively work with people at all levels of the organization
- Commitment to Safety with a proactive approach to your work
- Time management and self-motivation
You will be offered an attractive industry leading remuneration package including:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Accommodation + Meals
- Superannuation on all hours worked
Wisely Group has a strong commitment to diversity within the workforce. As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, applicants from all backgrounds including indigenous cultures and women, are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
2 Interlink Ct, Paget QLD 4740, Australia
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.