Shutdown Trade Assistants – DIDO Work
Shutdown Trade Assistants DIDO
- Attractive Flat Hourly Rate
- Potential for rolling monthly shuts
- Hail Creek inductions Advantageous
- Current Enter & Work Confined Spaces
- Current Working at Heights
- QLD Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Generic Coal Induction
- Must be willing to travel to Hail Creek
- Must be physically fit & able
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Exposure to hoppers/crushers/screens work advantageous.
- Good working ethic and attitude
- Able to work on one’s own initiative
- Team player & strong communicator
Successful candidates can expect:
- Work alongside leading Trades Supervisors
- Short term (2 days) regular shuts
- Exposure to unique Systems & operations
- Invaluable experience to be gained working with screens and screening media
The successful candidates will most likely be invited to join similar shutdown services.
Please ensure that your CV is in Word format & Attach all required tickets/certifications. Sure People Solutions PTY LTD are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of all cultures and backgrounds to apply.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Shutdown Trade Assistants, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
If you match the above criteria, And are available for an interview they encourage you to apply.
Click Apply for Shutdown Trade Assistants On-Going Shutdowns DIDO