Shutdown Trade Assistants – OnGoing Shutdowns
Shutdown Trade Assistants Coal Mine Hail Creek QLD
- Attractive Flat Hourly Rate
- Potential for more monthly shuts
- Located at Hail Creek (Nebo)
Position Prerequisites: All applicants MUST hold the following !!!
- Current Enter & Work Confined Spaces
- Current Working at Heights
- QLD Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Generic Coal Induction
- Must be willing to travel to Hail Creek (Nebo)
- Must be physically fit & able.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Exposure to hoppers/crushers/screens work advantageous.
- Good working ethic and attitude.
- Able to work on one’s own initiative.
- Team player & strong communicator.
Successful candidates can expect:
- Work alongside leading Trades Supervisors.
- Short term (2 days) regular shuts.
- Exposure to unique Systems & operations.
- Invaluable experience to be gained working with screens and screening media.
The successful candidates will most likely be invited to join similar shutdown services.
How to APPLY
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.
Apply for Shutdown Trade Assistants Coal Mine Hail Creek QLD
If you match the above criteria, And are available for an interview they encourage you to apply. Please ensure that your CV is in Word format & Attach all required tickets/certifications.
Please note that this is NOT A FIFO Role and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.