10 week Shutdown for Riggers & Scaffolders at Goonyella Riverside Mine
Expression of Interest for mine site Riggers and Scaffolders
To be considered you MUST have the below:
- High Risk – Scaffolding/Rigging licenses (RB, RI, RA or SB, SI, SA)
- Experience working around Scaffold equipment in a commercial/construction environment
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Goonyella Riverside Mine-site induction (preferred and possible inductions provided for right candidates)
What WILL be on offer for the successful candidates:
- Excellent pay rates
- Travel paid – 2hrs each way (commencement of project and on completion of project)
- Meals and accommodation provided
- Transport supplied from camp to site
This is an expression of interest as current labour numbers are still being determined from site. However if you meet the above, strongly encourage you to apply and forward a resume/tickets.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Shutdown Riggers Scaffolders Goonyella Riverside Mine Job Coalfields