You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Shutdown Rigger Jobs Mackay
- Build your career for the long-haul
- Ongoing Shutdown work at various sites
- Secure your position for the next 12 months of secured and exciting Shutdown work ahead
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Competitive pay rates
- Family-friendly, flexible and attractive rosters
- Flexibility for extended time off where desired
- Development and training opportunities available
- Coal Board Medical (Preferable)
- BMA Induction or Standard 11 Induction Training Induction
- Working at Heights (Preferable)
- Confined Space (Preferable)
- Current C Class Driver’s Licence
- EWP/OH Crane Ticket (will be an advantage)
In return they offer:
- Professional development opportunities
- Weekly pays & competitive hourly pay rates
- Strong client relationships and established footprint in the mining industry
- Equal Opportunity Employment
About the Company:
G&S Engineering delivers professional asset management services to the industry by providing responsive teams with targeted skills to address the maintenance, construction and engineering needs of their clients in the resources, energy and infrastructure industries. Their success is achieved through the ability, determination and passion of their people.