Shutdown Rigger Jobs Bowen Basin
Wisely are looking for Riggers to join their shutdown teams around multiple mining sites across the Bowen Basin.
To be considered for these positions you MUST have the following:
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Experience in Prep Plants
- Proven experience working in various departments on Coal Sites.
- Commitment to Safety with a proactive approach to your work
- Time management and self-motivation
- Reliability and commitment
You will be offered an attractive remuneration package including:
- Fantastic Hourly Rates
- Meals & Accommodation Supplied
- Superannuation (on all hours worked)
Please submit the following Mandatory Documents in order to process your application:
- Current Coal Board Medical
- BMA Induction / Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Drivers Licence
- Site Inductions
- HRWL – Rigging or a Statement of Attainment
- Any other industry tickets eg. Confined Spaces, Working at Heights, EWP
- Resume outlining all skills stating 2 x referees (must be Supervisors/ Managers)
Wisely is a well-respected leading service provider to heavy industry across Australasia. Our reputation has been built on the quality of our people and our ability to attract & retain the right person for the task. We are successful in achieving these outcomes through an unparalleled commitment to our core values of simplicity, people, safety, integrity & performance.