Shutdown Mining Fixed Plant WA
Currently looking for one person to assist with shutdowns in November 15-18th. The role responsibilities will include but not limited to-
- Fixed Plant Equipment inspections and reporting
- Wear rate measurement and analysis
- Shut down maintenance
The shutdown dates are as follows.FMG Port Hedland- Sunday 15th November to 18th November
Ideally the required person would need the following
- Shutdown Experience
- FMG Inducted
- Confined Space
- Working @ Heights
- Fixed Plant experience (desirable)
- Trade Background (desirable)
- Knowledge of the mining industry (desirable)
- Current full Australian Drivers License
- Proven knowledge of WH and quality
$46 per hour 12 hour shifts flights paid.
Please respond by sending your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
If this sounds like you, Please hit APPLY NOW!
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Shutdown Mining Maintenance Fixed Plant experience WA