Shutdown Project Planner (Mechanical)
FIELD Engineers provides design, engineering and project management services to the resources, power and construction industries and have consulting offices in Brisbane and Mackay.
Looking for a Mechanical Project Planner who:
- has experience planning maintenance shutdown projects on large plant;
- is proficient using Microsoft Project and SAP (desirable), or similar software platforms;
- has a trade background; or technical tertiary qualifications; or extensive industry experience in this role;
- communicates in a professional manner;
- works well as part of a team.
Experience with Dragline (maintenance, shutdowns or construction) is essential. This role will be based at various Bowen Basin coal mines.
They are a locally owned company. The directors all work in the business on a day-to-day basis. They value: Integrity; Efficiency; Relationships; Growth and Reputation. If you think these things are important too you’ll probably fit right in.
Submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below
Click Apply for Shutdown Project Planner Position