If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Shutdown Mechanical Fitter WA
Mader is a leading supplier of quality tradespeople to the Australian mining industry. They pride there selves on ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times through there strong team culture, dedication and skills within the industry.
They are currently seeking trade qualified Mechanical Fitters with proven experience with Fixed Plant equipment to join WA shutdown operations. Working on a variety of sites, projects and a range of clients, the work will be a mixture of shutdowns and projects, which will include repairs and routine preventative maintenance.
- Mechanical Fitter Cert 3 (Fixed Plant and must be Australian recognized)
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Ability to work well in a team in remote areas
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Company and customer focused.
All candidates will be required to:
- Supply a current manual Drivers License
- Able to provide a National Police Check completed in the last 3 months
- Hold a current Working at Heights ticket
- Hold a current Confined Space ticket
- Current work tickets such as forklift, EWP are desired however not essential
- Ability to pass a medical and D&A assessment.
This role is offered on a casual basis and candidates must be based in WA to qualify. Mader Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Shutdown Mechanical Fitter, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to Apply
Applicants are welcome to call Alyce Harris on 0438 172 783,