Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Shutdown Fitters / Boilermakers /Riggers job Gladstone & Central QLD
Advertised by: Sync Lift Engineering, Mining – Engineering & Maintenance
About the business and the role
Sync Lift Engineering have a strong reputation for providing market leading solutions to our Clients through innovation and excellence in project delivery. This job requires applicants to have a valid Standard 11 Induction Training mining induction, which can increase your chance of getting through to the next round. The Standard 11 Induction Training Mining Induction is the WHS course you really need to do. Our broad capabilities allow for an integrated approach across structural, mechanical and electrical disciplines to enhance the value and performance of our Client’s assets. Predominantly involved in the mineral processing and mining sectors, our strength is focused on the safe and successful execution of complex shutdowns and maintenance projects on various fixed plant, process infrastructure and mobile plant assets.
Sync Lift Engineering are searching for individuals who are keen to challenge themselves and become a part of our growing success, who have the necessary background and experience to fill these positions and always strive for an attitude that holds the highest regard for safety of themselves and others at all times. This is an exciting opportunity for successful candidates to work in our business where their capabilities will continue to shine and develop within our highly competent shutdown and field maintenance teams.
Sync Lift Engineering are proud to have a very safe working history and culture and have the courage to challenge the status quo being open, honest and transparent taking responsibility for our actions at all times.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Shutdowns & field maintenance opportunities are available working on fixed plant, draglines, electric rope shovels, hydraulic excavators, coal handling plants and port infrastructure such as stacker reclaimers & ship loaders
- Sync Lift Engineering have secured various long term Maintenance Contracts and Shutdown projects with attractive rosters along with a number of shutdowns and projects that commence immediately and in the coming weeks
- We have immediate opportunities for candidates that have a proven track record in your field of work, delivering excellence in safety, quality and reliability as your core values
Skills and experience
To be successful in a role with Sync Lift Engineering you will require the following:
- Relevant and current qualifications in your trade and profession
- A safe, positive and proactive attitude towards working in challenging and remote environments
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills and knowledge in our various fields of work
- Be able to work shift work on various rosters
- Provide your own transport to and from various sites when required
The following competencies are a necessity for our upcoming works
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training (Generic Induction)
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Trade Certificates and or High Risk Tickets
The following competencies are deemed advantageous but not necessary
- Current Working at Heights
- Current Confined Space
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- Current Construction White Card
- Current MSIC Card
- High Risk Ticket for EWP, Forklift, OH Crane
Job benefits and perks
- Longer term secured employment
- Ability to work in a very strong, positive team based culture that empowers our employees to deliver excellence
- Very attractive remuneration and hours of work
- Equal Opportunity Employment
- Ability to work with seasoned and experienced Management teams that are well respected in the industry
Thanks for searching at this Shutdown Fitters / Boilermakers /Riggers job with Sync Lift Engineering.
Sync Lift Engineering
Location: Gladstone & Central QLD
Job Type: Casual/Vacation
Category: Mining, Resources & Energy
Classification: Mining – Engineering & Maintenance
Job link : https://www.seek.com.au/job/50850728/
Shutdown Fitters / Boilermakers /Riggers jobs Gladstone & Central QLD Sync Lift Engineering jobs at Gladstone & Central QLD, casual/vacation, Mining, Resources & Energy, iMINCO Mining Information
Before applying for the Shutdown Fitters / Boilermakers /Riggers job with Sync Lift Engineering, have a flick through your resume and make sure it’s up-to-date and you’re targeting this job with the keywords used in the ad.
Remember… the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) could be used to scan your resume and cover letter for keywords. If your resume doesn’t match some of the expected words that are contained in the job your application may fail the test and be rejected. Give yourself the best chance at getting your rsume seen by a human by reading the iMINCO mining resume guide here.
Mining Jobs, jobs in mines, jobs on mine sites, get a mine job.
Shutdown Fitters / Boilermakers /Riggers, Gladstone & Central QLD,Sync Lift Engineering,Mining – Engineering & Maintenance