Shutdown Fitter Jobs Mackay & Coalfields** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
About You :
You will have a proven track record of experience in fixed plant maintenance within the mining industry. Therefore, it is essential that you have:
– Current Coal Board Medical
– Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Core Induction – Certificate of Attainment
– RII's [...Learn about RII's]WHS202D Enter Confined Space
– RII's [...Learn about RII's]WHS204D Work Safely at Heights
What they offer :
– A chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL – behaviour/principles :
– Genuine concern for safety
– Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
– An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
– A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
About UGL :
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. They are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. They are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.