Shut down maintenance
Savage Engineering Pty Ltd – Perth WA
West Australian service provider that is looking for new team members to join our reliable, hardworking shut down team. We don’t aim to be the biggest, we aim to be the best.
We require experienced trade qualified fitters, boilermakers and trade assistants for rolling maintenance work on fixed and mobile plant in the goldfields and pilbara.
- Trade qualifications
- WA C class drivers license
- Previous experience on shutdowns
- Work at heights (current within 2 yrs)
- Confined space (current within 2 yrs)
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
- Work well within a small team environment.
Indeed will send your application to Brisbanemining@corestaff.com.au