Shut Crew – Heavy Duty Mechanics – 2/1 FIFO WA
The company has been servicing private industry since March 2006 and their services are underpinned by over 10 years’ cumulative experience within the recruitment & employment services industry.
Working a FIFO roster from Perth, the main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out major component change outs, across various mine sites
- Performing maintenance servicing and repairs on a wide range of Hitachi mining equipment
- Able to work in a team or autonomously
- Liaising with technical support staff
- Providing timely customer service
Shut Crew Mining Sites Heavy Duty Mechanics FIFO Roster WA
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Hold relevant trade qualifications of Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Mechanic
- Experience in maintenance, servicing of mining equipment is essential
- Previous experience on either Hitachi, CAT, Komatsu or John Deere
- Previous experience with major component change out
- Must have previous experience with FIFO or shut down work on earthmoving equipment
- Must be able to pass DAS and Full medical including a work-cover hearing test
- Good communication skills
- Have a safety focus and abide by site safety processes
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
To be successful, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Whilst not essential, your application will be favoured if you can include copies of any qualifications or licenses you may hold, such as a drivers license, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate.
- Perth WA (Required)
License or certification:
- Trade Qualified (Required)
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job for Shut Crew – Heavy Duty Mechanics will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Apply for Shut Crew – Heavy Duty Mechanics
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Shut Crew Mining Sites Heavy Duty Mechanics FIFO Roster Perth WA