See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Shotfiring Support Operators - Underground Development Operators Bowen Basin QLD.
Experienced Development Operators to commence work immediately in the Bowen Basin QLD!
One Key Resources works with close to 100 different mine sites across Australia – Open Cut & Underground; Gold, Coal, Metals & Minerals. With over 250 open vacancies including Casual and Fixed Term opportunities across Production, Development, Outbye, Trades and Maintenance, Support, Statutory and Surface roles – QLD & NSW.
What to offer?
- Immediate Start
- $64.00 Per Hour + Super
- 7/7 Roster – Camp Provided
- Initial 3 month Contract with possibility of extension
The Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Development Operator
- Verified Underground Coal competencies
- Current QLD Underground Coal Board Medical
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Current Driver’s License
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
This job for Shotfiring Support Operators will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply to this job?Click for more details and Apply for the job
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the worldâ€™s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queenslandâ€™s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.