Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Shotcrete Sprayers – Olympic Dam SA – 2/2 or 14/7 roster
Operating since 1962, The Redpath Group provides technical and operational expertise to the mining industry globally, with a reputation for providing innovative solutions utilizing modern technology. Redpath are applying in Excess of 12,000m3 per month of fibrecrete in 5 long term contracts around Australia.
They offer security, flexibility and are an equal opportunity employer. They welcome applications from candidates willing to join a collaborative team and encourage women to apply for all advertised positions.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out shotcrete spraying operations, operation of heavy mobile equipment and general mine service work in an underground environment. The position is based on a 14/7 or 2/2 rotating roster working 12hr shifts. Locals from Roxby Downs and surrounding areas are encouraged to apply or FIFO available from Capital Cities.
Key of Duties
- Safe, effective and productive operation of the shotcrete machine in the application of primary ground support
- Provide a high standard of service focusing on the application of primary ground support to a standard that exceeds the sites quality assurance compliance
- Participate in maintaining the batch plant and surrounding areas to a high standard.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with the operation of Jacon Maxijet shotcreting machinery in an underground environment
- Previous experience with the operation of Agitator trucks, batch plants and associated machinery;
- Current First Aid & CPR qualifications
- Valid manual car drivers license
- The ability to work well with others in a team environment as well as work unsupervised
- A safety approach in keeping with Redpath’s motto Safety – First, Last and Always
An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Redpath is the type of company where you can sink your teeth into a challenging role, get hands on experience and receive learning & development opportunities with experienced personnel.
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 2811-2579-SPR
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Shotcrete Sprayers Redpath Mining Olympic Dam QLD