Shift Mining Supervisor Morgans Gold Mine
- Flights provided to and from Perth – only 90min flight
- $150,000 annual salary + monthly performance bonuses
- Generous long service incentive program
- Join a company that has high staff retention and can provide excellent job security
- They operate in 5 different countries and can offer unique international career opportunities
About the role
This is a team lead role with an 2/1 FIFO Roster via Perth – 2 weeks on and 1 week off. You will be working day shifts and night shifts at the MT Morgans Gold Project which is located 20 Km west of Laverton.
- Recognize hazards and fill out the appropriate documentation
- Take the lead on explosiveness awareness, tagging procedures, JSAs and fatigue management
- A hands on role where you will be directly involved in operational issues
- WA Shift Supervisor’s Certificate
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Working Safely at Heights certificate
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Ability to apply for a current National Police Clearance and pass a pre – employment medical before commencing the position
About RUC Mining Contractors
Established since 1990, they have become a premier underground mining contractor based Perth. Growing to almost 1000 employees, they have developed a diverse and extensive portfolio that spans throughout Australia and the Asia-Pacific.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
To express your interest please apply via SEEK.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Shift Mining Supervisor Morgans Gold Project FIFO Perth
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.