Serviceman Coal Mine Chinchilla Region QLD
There client who is an established civil and mining infrastructure company are seeking multiple experienced service truck operators to refuel and supply lubricants to mining machinery. During your employment you will be working a 10 day on 4 day off roster, 12 hours per day. Camp accommodation will be provided, however you will be required to travel to site.
The successful candidate would have the following skills and attributes:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] SAM212D – Service Mine Equipment
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Must pass functionality test & Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- AUSTRALIAN COAL MINING EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in similar position – Fuel and lubrication servicing
- Physically fit – You will be changing filters and climbing in/out of trucks and equipment. This is a dirty role that requires physical strength and ability to navigate mining machinery.
- Math and written skills – Able to record keep and maintain a log and Fill out fuel/lubrication sheets
- Mechanical aptitude – Able to service machinery
- Current drivers license
- Strong work ethic with high standards in safety
Specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. They seek the highest calibre candidates for there assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in selected sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. They believe in strength through diversity. They are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for this positions.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.Apply for Serviceman Coal Mine Chinchilla Mining Job QLD