Service Person Open Cut Coal Mining QLD
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
They are seeking experienced Service Persons for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin near Nebo. There client is a Tier 1 mining house who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated experience of Maintenance & Servicing of:
- CAT Trucks
- Komatsu Trucks
- Willingness to pass a D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] and/or SSE Signed Competencies (within 5 years)
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Drivers License
In return they offer:
- Immediate Start
- Ongoing work – 6 Months +
- 7/7 roster
- Camp Accommodation – BIBO from Mackay
- Competitive hourly rates + Super on all hours worked
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.Click Apply for Service Person OpenCut Coal Mine site Bowen Basin QLD