iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
PSV/ Valve Technician Mining Sites
They are seeking experienced PSV and Valve Technicians to join client’s team for multiple full time permanent positions in Darwin. The role includes but not limited to carry out fitting work, in the workshop and on client sites as directed by the Service Manager/Client to the relevant work instructions, procedures, specifications, drawings and acceptable trade practices.
To carry out PSV re-certification work for client in client workshop using PSV test rig, diagnose any failures, then strip valve and repair and complete all paperwork required for each task undertaken.
- Successful track record experience of Safety Relief valve re certification and repair required.
- Previous experience in general valves and Control valves required.
- Sound understanding of the Hydrostatic, Pneumatic, Gas and Cryogenic testing requirements and procedures for various valve types and pressures required
- The mechanical aptitude to resolve problem issues quickly and effectively and to have the ability to work on a wide range of equipment and processes
- The ability to work with a minimum amount of supervision
Please note you must be prepared to attend a pre-employment medical including D&A test prior to a start.
If you are Darwin based, looking for a long term permanent opportunity and have the required experience please click the ‘Apply Now’ button to send your resume.
There client is a global leader in engineering, design and manufacturing of pressure control and flow technologies for the oil and gas industry.
The client works on both onshore, offshore and sub sea projects in some of the most remote locations in the world. Their interests in Australia are with offshore, onshore and sub-sea aspects on mega-LNG and oil projects.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Mechanical trade qualification
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Understanding of HSE requirements within Oil & Gas Industry
- Additional qualifications such as Forklift , dogman etc. are preferred.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability be a team player
- Ability to use tools and equipment in a safe and appropriate manner
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Service Manager Valve Technicians Mining Sites Darwin