Experienced U/G Service Crew, Charge Up and Long Hole Operators
Approximately 3-6 months, FIFO ex Perth to a mine site in the Eastern Goldfields Region.
Roster: 8 days on, 6 days off, 7 days on, 7 days off
To be considered for these positions you will require:
- Valid WA drivers licence
- Service crew team member with a minimum of 12 months experience operating either or all – U/G truck, bogger, long hole drills
- Long Hole operators must have a long hole drill ticket and LV ticket with a minimum two years recent experience
- Charge Up operators must have an WAH, IT and LV tickets. Hand scaling, WA shot firers and IKON tickets desirable.
In addition you must have:
- Working at Heights
- Dangerous Goods card
- National Police Clearance
- All relevant RPL’s
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical & drug alcohol screen.
- Be able to start immediately
This job for Service Crew, Charge Up & Long Hole Operators will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.