Senior Plant Metallurgist & 2 x Plant Metallurgist | Base Metals | FIFO QLD
ICG is currently working with a well known base metals mining company located in QLD. As a result of ongoing company growth, expansion and a strengthened metals market, a number of key metallurgical professionals are required to come on board and assist in the ramp up and ongoing development of the process plant. Active vacancies are available for a Senior Plant Metallurgist & 2 x Plant Metallurgist’s.
About the role
- Active hands on involvement in the effective operation & development of the process plant
- Direct technical input towards operational, continuous improvement & project initiatives
- Actively engage in plant optimization projects with plant senior stakeholders
- Metallurgical surveys and test work to ensure optimum operating conditions.
- Supervise, train & mentor reporting Metallurgists & plant operational staff
- Act in a step up capacity for superiors as/when required
- Ensure all tasks are executed in a timely & safe manner.
Benefits and perks
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Option for residential or FIFO Brisbane OR Townsville
- Exciting hands on job duties within a major processing facility
- Mentoring, support & guidance from industry metallurgical leaders
- Career progression opportunities.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification in metallurgical, chemical or process engineering discipline
- Proven abilities with base metals processing (ideally crushing, flotation, thickening, filtration, etc)
- Sound understanding of physical accounting & reconciliation processes
- Excellent communication capability (read, write, speak)
- Able & willing to work in a fast paced, team orientated environment
- Strong safety focused approach to achieving production targets.
Immediately available or candidates with short notice periods are preferred. However, they will still interview and assess candidates who are required to provide standard notice to existing employers.
For more information regarding this role or other similar opportunities available, please contact Dan McComb on +61 415 400 083 or email resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may apply via the link.
Iron Cove Global is a mining recruitment and executive search consultancy operating within the Australian domestic and international mining sector.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Senior Plant Metallurgist Metals Major Mining FIFO QLD