See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Senior Cost Mining Controller – FIFO Mine job
They are currently seeking a Senior Cost Controller to join on one of high profile projects being executed out of Brisbane office; the role will commence in South Brisbane office but will transition in May to FIFO.
Current opportunities Include
- Accountable for expenses, cost management and forecasting
- Manage the preparation and completion of internal audits
- Provide leadership and coaching to interfacing business and administration staff
- Involvement in compliance programs including, regulations and cost control policies
- Maintain records as required regarding project progress, costs and tracking of change orders
- Responsible to ensure accuracy of client billing and invoicing
- Perform other duties as required
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Proven experience as a Cost Controller in the engineering consulting, mining or mineral processing industries
- Exposure to working in a mining or minerals site
- Working experience of Oracle and Prism
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
- Ability to think strategically while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Must possess a working knowledge of various cost control computer software including word processing, spreadsheet and database programs
- Must possess the desire to work as a part of a team and work with others to accomplish a common goal
They are a global leader in engineering, project management and operations solutions for the resources and energy sectors.